The Centre for User Support provides support for the computing and audio-visual media needs of staff and student teachers in the following areas:
- End-user computing and media facilities support in staff offices, general offices and common areas;
- Services Hub and ACIS Service Desk (one-stop technical support centre);
- ICT equipment in computer laboratories, lecture theatres, journal rooms and tutorial rooms;
- Video-conferencing room and Teaching and Learning Environment of the Future rooms; and
- Audio-visual media technical support for seminars and events.