You may take any of our Master’s courses while not enrolled in our Master’s programmes.
You can only take a course as a non-graduating student if you satisfy the minimum criteria for entry into the programme. However, being allowed to take a course or courses and passing them does not guarantee entry into the programme. This will still be on a competitive basis.
Candidates who are applying courses in Master of Arts (Counselling & Guidance) and Master of Arts (Applied Psychology), are only allowed to choose the courses as listed below. Applicants will need to be qualified professionals (i.e. registered psychologist or certified counsellor) to be eligible to apply for the following courses:
Master of Arts (Counselling & Guidance)
- MAC 813 Career Development and Counselling
- MAC 814 Theories of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MAC 812 Life-Span Developmental Psychology
- MAC 810 Ethical and Legal Issues in Counselling
- MAC 818 Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis in Counselling
- MAC 816 Group Process and Counselling
- MAC 819 Programme Evaluation in Counselling and Guidance
- MAC 811 Multicultural Counselling
Master of Arts (Applied Psychology)
- MCP812 Group Dynamics and Counselling
- MEP821 Cognitive Behavioral Management and Interventions