Graduate & Professional Learning Open House @ NIE
Thursday, 06 February 2014
Join us at the Graduate & Professional Learning Open House, on Saturday, 1 March 2014, 10am - 2pm in NIE for a series of exciting and informative activities!
As part of the Open House, you will get an overview of the institute and the opportunity to learn more about the programmes that we offer to both teachers and non-teachers. Meet faculty members and students at the event, where light refreshments will also be provided.
Our comprehensive range of higher degree and professional development programmes and courses are run by the following 12 Academic Groups in NIE:
- Asian Languages and Cultures
- Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
- Early Childhood and Special Needs Education
- English Language and Literature
- Humanities and Social Studies Education
- Learning Sciences and Technologies
- Mathematics and Mathematics Education
- Natural Sciences and Science Education
- Physical Education and Sports Science
- Policy and Leadership Studies
- Psychological Studies
- Visual and Performing Art
Pick up an exclusive NIE Open House goodie bag at the Registration booth (while stocks last)!
For more information, please visit http://www.nie.edu.sg/gplopenhouse2014/