Dr Wong Foong Lin, Angela is an associate professor with the Learning Sciences and Technologies Academic Group. She currently teaches courses in the areas of instructional technology and classroom management. Her research interests are in learning environments, instructional technology and practicum-related issues in teacher education. She is also the Practicum Leader of LST.
- Bachelor of Science, Honors (University of Singapore, Singapore)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Institute of Education, Singapore)
- Master of Education (Univerity of Hawaii, USA)
- PhD (Curtin University of Technology, Australia)
- Classroom learning environments
- Instructional technology
- Practicum-related issues in teacher education
Co-Principal investigator, Enhancing Preservice Teachers' Professional Growth Through Reflections Using Videos
Co-Principal investigator, A longitudinal study of teacher values and competencies in the initial years of teaching
Principal Investigator of Start-Up Grant Project, "An exploratory study on developing and using a web-based vide case to teach classrom management"