The Centre for Research in Child Development (CRCD) was established in 2017 with funding from the Singapore Ministry of Education. Hosted at the National Institute of Education, the Centre will conduct studies focusing on factors that influence the course of development from infancy through middle childhood. The Centre is interested in candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
• Cognitive development
• Socioemotional development
• Development of bilingual and biliteracy competencies
• Development of children at risk or those with disabilities
• Quantitative methods and/or longitudinal study design
• Innovative pedagogical intervention
Candidates with appropriate qualifications and relevant research experience are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants will work with a team of researchers at CRCD.
Please visit our website at http://www.nie.edu.sg/research/research-offices/centre-for-research-in-child-development for more information.
We invite applications for the position of Senior Research Scientist / Research Scientist to join our efforts.