Effective from January 2021 intake
The coursework for this programme comprises 6 MTeach courses plus either:
- a dissertation or
- two additional courses (one Open Elective and MTC907 Integrative Project)
MTC907 Integrative Project is open only for applicants pursuing the degree totally by coursework.
- MTC901 Nurturing Learners and Learning
- MTC902 Designing Curriculum: Theory and Practice
- MTC903 Assessment for Learning: Theory and Practice
- MTC904 Facilitating Learning in the Digital Age
- MTC905 Understanding and Developing Pedagogical Content Knowledge
- MTC906 Educational Inquiry into Teaching and Learning
Open Elective Courses
You may select open elective courses offered across all NIE Master Degree programmes. The offer of electives is reviewed regularly to reflect developments in education and the respective fields. You are advised to take note of the prerequisites (if any) before registering.
Download the course descriptions for the programme
Important note for matriculated students:
Please refer to the ISAAC system for the programme structure relevant to your intake during Course Registration or consult your programme leader if you need clarifications.
Note: Programme structure is subject to changes