The NIE Computer Services Centre (CSC) provides Information Technology services to staff and students in the campus.
The role of CSC is to promote, educate and support the Information Technology programs of the Institute in the areas of administration, teaching and learning as well as educational research.
CSC provides support in the following areas:
- Enterprise Network Infrastructure
- Enterprise Identity and Access Management Services
- Enterprise applications and Cloud Services
- NIE Portal Services
- Server and Storage Services
- Database and Middle Tier Services
- Data Centre Operations
- Disaster Recovery Services
Collectively, CSC strives to excel in every aspect of the tasks and duties entrusted to them.