All sections of the online application form must be completed where applicable. Do remember to check that all the information entered is correct before submission as no further changes can be made after that.
Supporting documents will have to be submitted together with a printout of your online application form, within one week from the date of successful online submission. Processing of your application may be delayed if any of the supporting documents are missing. Supporting documents, if not in English, must be accompanied by certified copies of the English translation of the documents. These documents are non-returnable.
Do not submit original certificates and documents with your application. We will not be responsible for damage or loss of original certificates or documents.
The application documents must be arranged and submitted in the following order:
- Hardcopy printout of the Application Form, signed at the Affirmation Section and affixed a Passport-sized photograph on the Application Form
- Obtained your School Principal’s endorsement at [Section E – Support of Employer] [Applicable only for applicants of the MOE-PDCM Sponsorship]
- Photocopy of your National Registration Identity Card (NRIC)(front and back). If you do not have an NRIC, please provide a copy of your passport information page(s)(containing the passport number, name, etc.)
- Completed Photo Form
- Completed Supplementary Information Form(s)
- Coursework Supplementary Form (Applicable to all Coursework programmes. To submit one Supplementary Information Form for each programme applied.)
- For applicants of MA(Applied Psychology) and MA(Counselling & Guidance), please enclose three referee's reports in envelopes sealed by the respective referees, with at least one report from an Academic referee, and the other two from Professional referees. Please download the Academic Referee's Report Form here. Please download the Professional Referee's Report Form here.
- Photocopy of Degree Scrolls / Certificates (Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma in Education, etc.)
- Photocopy of Transcripts (Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma in Education, etc.). Please note that:
- A transcript of detailed academic results is required from each university or college attended. The transcript results should show marks (wherever possible) and grades obtained in each module. If the transcript is in a language other than English, please provide an official English translation as well and the modules in the translation should be listed in the same order as that of the original transcript
- If a complete transcript is not available, please include a complete photocopied set of examination results for every semester
- TOEFL / IELTS Score (Applicable to graduates of universities with non-English medium instruction)
- Other relevant Professional Certificates or examination results of relevant individual modules read, etc.
Please send your application to:
Manager (Admissions & Student Records), Higher Degrees
Office of Academic Administration and Services
Blk 1, Level 1, Unit 1
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk