Dr Doris Choy is an Associate Professor in the Learning Sciences and Assessment Academic Group. Before she joined NIE, she is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Education at City University of New York.
She is currently the Programme Leader for the Mastert of Arts in Professional Education (MAPE) programme.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Purdue University, USA
- Masters of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management, specialized in Human Resources and Training, Purdue University, USA
- Doctoral of Philosophy in Educational Technology, Curriculum and Instruction, Purdue University, USA
- Preservice teacher education
- Beginning teachers professional development
- ICT integration into beginning teachers teaching and learning
- Adult learning
- Instructional design and development
- Project management
- Principal Investigator of Project OER 23/08 GP: Enhancing Preservice Teachers’ Professional Growth through Reflections using Videos
- Co-Principal Investigator of Project LSL 3/06: Preservice Teachers’ Perspectives on Using ICT for Classroom Teaching and Learning (completed)