- Bachelor in Physics, University of California at Berkeley, U.S.A.
- Master’s in Physics, Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich, Germany
- Ph.D. in Natural Sciences, Max-Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz, Germany
- PostDoc, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Optical Memories
- Organic electronics
- Cognitive electronic devices
Ph.D. students wanted in the field of energy efficient optical memories using solar cells as data storage media. This work involves fabrication of dye sensitized solar cells and the testing of their memory capacities as well as synthesis of transition metal complexes. Interested candidates should preferably have an undergraduate degree in any of the following subjects: physics, electrical or chemical engineering, chemistry, or material science. Please simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.