- Programme Leader, MSc by Coursework
- PhD (Sport Management, The University of Texas at Austin, USA, 2015)
- MSc (Sport Administration, University of Northern Colorado, USA, 2008)
- MBA (Sport Management, National Taiwan Sport University, Taiwan, 2008)
- BLaws (Law, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2004)
Dr. Lin Yen-Chun graduated from the Department of Law at the National Taiwan University in 2004. She went on to study Sport Management at National Taiwan Sport University and University of Northern Colorado (USA) to obtain her Master’s Joint Dual-degree in 2008. She received her Ph.D. in Sport Management from The University of Texas at Austin (USA) in 2015.
She was a Project Assistant Professor at the Department of Physical Education of National Taiwan Normal University for one year prior to joining the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in August 2017.
Dr. Lin’s scholarly work aims to enhance the positive role of sport in people’s lives. Her main research interest falls into the intersection of sport and development, including sport management, sport development and social aspects of sport. She has research and written in topics about community sport development, sport participation of immigrants, and sport for social change.