NIE graduates who have lost or misplaced their certificates can request for a statement certifying the completion of their programme at NIE.
1. Please fill up this form.
2. SSC staff will notify you on collection when the statement is ready.
3. Postage will be borne by NIE if the statement is to be mailed to a local address.
4. Postage will however be charged if the statement is to be sent overseas. The charges will depend on where the statement is to be mailed to and number of copies to be sent.
5. Payment must be in cheque (drawn on Singapore bank) or bank draft issued in Singapore currency and this should be crossed and made payable to 'National Institute of Education’.
6. On the back of the cheque/bank draft, please indicate clearly the following:
'Statement for Lost Certificate'
Passport/Identity Card Number
Programme from which you graduated
7. Send the cheque/bank draft by post to the following address:
Office of Academic Administration & Services (OAAS)
Student Services Centre
Block 1, Level 1
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk